Friday, February 12, 2010

36 Scarab In Maplestory, I Just Bought A Lvl 80 Gold Emerald Earring. I'm Lvl 36 Assassin Right Now. Am I Really Stuipid?

In maplestory, I just bought a lvl 80 gold emerald earring. I'm lvl 36 assassin right now. Am I really stuipid? - 36 scarab

Was it worth it? Cuz I buy my 30,000 species NX meso pockets to buy the earrings. But I want to use the money to buy weapons for level 70 and a brown beetle, but now ................... What should I do now? Now I have absolutely no money, so when you reach lvl 69 As I paid for lvl 70 armor, and the brown beetle? Alsoooooo I bought the armor lvl 70 and brown beetle? cuz I thought if you bought it at lvl 36, I did not do when in lvl 70. PLEASE HELP ASAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

1 comment:

Tenacity said...

After a fluid heater blowing competition with themselves.


Stop playing MapleStory and winners get a life.

Post a Comment