Monday, February 8, 2010

Wot Is The Best Bank Interest If I Am Off Work On Statuary Sick Pay,and It Isa Bank Holiday Wot Happens To That Bank Holiday?

If i am off work on statuary sick pay,and it isa bank holiday wot happens to that bank holiday? - wot is the best bank interest

You should tell your employer. Can not pay Where I work, in case of illness a holiday to me until today, the fraud b * Stard said it was "company policy".
* I refer to Tuesday after a Monday holiday change.

I've rarely sick, but some places will not pay when you are sick on a Monday, because they think it encourages people to a sickie for a long weekend to take, that you can be a patient Friday afternoon, Saturday, Sunday and Monday - halfway through the week - does not seem regiater with them, you have 50% chance ill on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment