Sunday, February 7, 2010

Invisible Nose Stud At My Highschool For Gym I Can't Wear Any Jewlery. I Want To Get My Nose Pierced. Do The Invisible Studs Work?

At my highschool for gym i can't wear any jewlery. i want to get my nose pierced. do the invisible studs work? - invisible nose stud

... I wanted my nose done since I was 12 and now I am 16 years old, my mother says I'm old enough. do my best friend to have, today, and my mom says you can if you want, but they do not know, you can not gym.

So my question is ... before making a stupid mistake on his success, while instant messaging, we will not in the gym to really work the invisible nose pegs? GT, and how long after that my nose is what I have to keep on the stud in everyday life? Because if I can in a few weeks after the end of the gym ... It would be great [:

Or should I wait until January, when my health and get that?
At this time I'll be 17 and for me legal to get done just for me.

Advice? Opinions?

could contribute to a great lol

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment