Friday, February 5, 2010

Picture Of Nose Herpes Can Someone Show Me A Picture Of An Infected Nose Piercing?

Can someone show me a picture of an infected nose piercing? - picture of nose herpes

Well, I have my nose pierced on X-mas and now this thing around and is swollen and red and looks as if I quoted directly about him, but it does not hurt. Oh, and uummm looks much better after a shower, then a few hours later, he again sees red. It is lively, but not green or gray mud pus, that is what has been said that drilling, if infected in this way, can you please tell me someone could, what I did because I did not but I want to look good again. As in the United Kingdom is not a grain that is associated with it. I believe it is in the early stages of infection, so take my piercer and ask for help? Oh, and as I said earlier, the removal is not an option. Moreover, even pain, just looks a bit disturbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment