Thursday, December 31, 2009

Adductor Injury What Could Be Wrong With My Son?

What could be wrong with my son? - adductor injury

My seven year old son woke up about 4 days complained of pain) in his left thigh and inner thighs (adductors. I have the pain can be "Growing Pains" or a small injury occurred on the previous day. He did not mention the pain again until the evening before bedtime. This time, he complains of the same area, but the pain is intense. He said he tried to ignore the pain in my legs, but worse now, and he can not bend your legs toward your chest without screaming and crying in pain. I know that pain is very intense for him, because the cries and tears immediately rolled his eyes. He remembers nothing wrong in the past have attributed to this pain. The skin in the region shows no signs of trauma or injury, and no red spots or signs of bleeding. Where is the problem with him, and by your pediatrician immediately if they seen?

No comments:

Post a Comment