Saturday, December 12, 2009

Black Stools Should I Really Stay At Home If I Have Black Tarry Stools?

Should I really stay at home if I have black tarry stools? - black stools

Here's the deal about a year and a half was admitted with a diagnosis of a gastric ulcer into the hospital, bleeding. Currently has nothing like this, nurses who treated me (and my sister is a nurse) were surprised that he was still alive. He had lost much weight in a short time in the months before his hospitalization, I was tired, stressed, weak, and Brown recently had black stools, spent a couple of times (he says not to eat before and after a terrible problem root Dual Channel) and she said it looked like a walking corpse.

Well, stay black and the chair's back, but I have not lost any weight or color, or vertigo (unless) I panicked over the chair, none of these.

I went to the doctor (Do not Tell Me, "go see a doctor and you use here) that I collect a card, serial culture and asked me to stamps for three days and then back. It seems to rise (although the dark stools though).

Am I safe to wait three days to?

No comments:

Post a Comment