Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Oster Convection Microwave Is Oster A Good Brand? Do They Make Good Microwaves?

Is Oster a good brand? Do they make good microwaves? - oster convection microwave

I bought a microwave convection Easter, and I was a little worried after a shopping spree and made a retro alternative model that is less than Steller reviews on Amazon. After digging a bit further, I learned that Easter with microwave, hot air or otherwise, has no share and announce they were leaving the work microwave. A bad sign? I also have a sweet price, $ 130 at Target. It's really good for a microwave with convection feature. Another bad sign? I do not know. If I do not get it. I appreciate your help. In fact, the model OTO1101VBS. Thank you in advance.

1 comment:

david s said...

John Oster Mfg. Co., has been for almost a hundred years, and have a very good reputation. Their facilities are very good, but not what it was. As purchased in most societies of the Old Guard of America, and sold several times, and most of their products are manufactured in China, not so that the reputation mean a lot. How can for microwaves, Oster said that in itself. Most of microwaves on a pair of Chinese factories, regardless of the brand, whose name is on it. Apart from the above, I have found are all more or less the same intern $ 130.00 is a good price for a convection model, it had to have and use it until she dies, who will have a number of years.

Post a Comment