Friday, December 11, 2009

Clonazapam Side Effects Back Pain] Can I Stop Taking Dilantin Since I've Had No Seizures For Around 4 Years. I Also Take Clonazapam.?

Can I stop taking Dilantin since I've had no seizures for around 4 years. I also take Clonazapam.? - clonazapam side effects back pain]

2 years ago, my neurologist said that my tests looked after well with Dilantin for 5 years. He simply said, you put it before my license. I know you do not stop, taking on a dime. Just a little at a time. It seems to me, cause memory loss, especially when I'm nervous and I asked a question. I work in a shop and ask me a little. I wonder if any of you out there also suffer mood swings. Many days I work easily angered the public. There are good days and bad days. My level is reviewed regularly and is normal. I also Clonazapam that unknown side effects when taken with Dilantin. Shake for a year, doctors can not understand why I was still awake, seizures, and I fall and then at regular intervals for one year in a row. After testing dozens of different kinds of pills to cure me Clonazapam worked. Stop telling me that everything is in my head til I fell in front of them. Stupid doctors!

No comments:

Post a Comment