Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Professional Digital Photography Printing I Prefer Film Photography Over Digital, Problems?

I prefer film photography over digital, problems? - professional digital photography printing

With advances in digital photography over film photography, I wonder whether the business was not there more pictures on digital film work to concentrate? I know how to successfully operate in both digital and film, but I sincerely believe that digital cameras are a form of fraud, can improve the image and make it look professional, anyone can, but the film has more skill. Plus when you develop your own film, and while awaiting the results and look how you want to view, I find most exciting and enriching digital.

If I have a folder with a lot of work into the digital cinema, which will affect everything? I told myself that they were part of my digital portfolio and another film or two, the two separate's new?

No comments:

Post a Comment