Sunday, December 27, 2009

Elliptical Training Tips Are Running Machines Or Elliptical Machines Better? (for Swimmers)?

Are running machines or elliptical machines better? (for swimmers)? - elliptical training tips

I run to stay fit for swimming (30) minutes per day and I met today for 10 minutes, then decided to try the elliptical machine. I used it for about 20 minutes and I was generally not as tired as if she had a duration of 30 minutes as usual. My pulse was essentially the same, but my mind was to burn calories twice as much as if I've found!

I tend to think that the performance would be a workout that is more, because for me personally, but it is a myth that hard just in my head? I spoke with one of my friends from the Personal Training / Fitness at the University, and she said it was likely due to the effect that provides the implementation, I feel like this.

Do you know which is better trained? You should try the elliptical machine, or you can easily carry more that I still swim in better shape? Swimmers and others - the machines that are not linked / What other training tips to get you in shape for the season? Thank you!

1 comment:

swimchik... said...

I am also a swimmer! High Five:) ok well anyway, I usually swim 6 times a week, so its very hard on my joints, so I like the elliptical machine. I think 10 minutes is good on a treadmill, cuz, breathe more frequently the trains, and it is good if the training of the Uruguay Round for short distances.

Post a Comment